Friday, November 17, 2017

That One Co-Worker Memes

Every day when you go to work and you see that same co-worker you either dislike or like. Mostly dislike. I feel you. You probably dislike that co-worker because he/she snitched you out to the boss and every since that day you always wanted to get revenge. Maybe you just dislike his attitude. Yeah I know how you feel. I use to have a co-worker that I didn't get along with too well. I dislike him so much that I almost quit my job! Luckily, a few weeks before sending in my resignation he moved to a different location. I was so happy that I took all my other co-workers out to the bar and open the tab on my name! Only 3 of my buddies knew why I did it. The next day I couldn't remember what I did at the bar. Anyway, here's a youtube video link about that one co-worker meme.

Youtube Video: That One Co-Worker Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment